Becoming a member of Children’s Museum of the Arts entitles your family to many exciting benefits, including unlimited admission, discounts on our classes and birthday parties, and invitations to special Members-Only events.
Proceeds from membership directly support CMA’s daily operations on-site and provide the necessary funds for our work in the community – bringing high quality subsidized arts programming to underserved children across New York City.
Click here to join as a member. All memberships are valid for one year.
($135 tax deductible)
- Unlimited admission for all children from one household & two accompanying adults
- Exclusive access to the museum before general hours on select school holidays.
- Guaranteed entry to CMA on busy days
- 10% off After School, @5 and WEE Arts Classes
- 10% off meals at local kid-friendly restaurant PJ Charlton
- One Family Pass valued at $44, allowing general admission for a guest family for a day
- 15% off at Luminique Medspa
($220 tax deductible)
- All Family Membership benefits, plus:
- 10% off Art Colony Classes and Birthday Parties
- One additional Family Pass (2 total)
Community Builder: $750
($550 tax deductible)
- All Family & Friend Membership benefits, plus:
- 4 tickets to CMA’s Annual Art Auction in October
- 2 tickets (1 adult & 1 child) to CMA’s Annual Spring Benefit in May
- Two additional Family Passes (4 total)
NEW: Young Artist Kollective (YAK)
Now offered to all 6th-9th graders
Teen Memberships just got a whole lot better! CMA is proud to announce its Young Artist Kollective (YAK), a free program that provides emerging young artists with free studio space and materials, artistic and technical guidance, and a chance to learn about professional opportunities across the art world. Learn more about YAK.
- YAK Memberships are free for all 6th-9th graders
- Students must complete a registration and permission form in order to be at CMA unaccompanied by an adult as well as to go and come from CMA.
- Upon arrival at CMA, YAK Members must check in at the front desk and present their membership card.